Extra modular hose care
Barth Mondiale care system
The simple, modular Mondiale for smaller fire brigades is a highly flexible system for consistent and single-handed hose soaking, hose laundry and pressure testing (maximum: two B-sized fire hoses in one go; 150 per day). Laid out for fire hoses of 75 mm x 20 m (3 in x 66 ft), the highly functional Mondiale meets strict German industry norms such as DIN 14092-6.
An off-the-shelf custom fit
Due to of-the-shelf Barth components, the Mondiale care system is extremely useful, functional, customizable, functional and user-friendly. Depending on the fire brigade, the Mondiale comes custom-fit for short-haul or long-haul hose care. The system is operated via buttons on the control unit right at the testing table.
The Mondiale care system can be customized for the individual needs of any fire brigade:
- Continuous processing of fire hoses
- Hose soaking tub: shockproof polyethylene (PE)
- Hose laundromat with brushes: plus user-engaged high-pressure unit
- Hose testing table: stainless steel (long-haul or short-haul)
- Pressure testing unit with water recovery
- Safety cover on the testing outlets
- Hose short-haul device or manual tow carriage
- On the laundromat: an optional coiler for one hose
- Emergency-stop rip cord along the testing table
- ... and much more!
Our experts are happy to help you.