Straight around the bend
Short-haul hose care system Vario E-U
Hose soaking, hose laundry, pressure testing, hose coiling — with our Vario E-U, a single person processes two hoses (max. size B) in one go. The patented automatism handles up to 250 hoses a day: highly compliant to strict rules such as DIN 14092-6 and CE. Hose dimensions: 75 mm x 20 m (3 in x 66 ft) max.
Patented U-turn hauling
In the shape of a U-turn, an additional rail at the enlarged far end of the testing table guides the two-hose tow carriage back to the testing outlets at the front end of the testing table.
Hoses laundered ...,
- The two-hose carriage automatically drags the hoses through the laundromat
Hoses around the bend ...,
- A rail at the enlarged testing table end forces the hose carriage to describe a U-turn
... hoses ready for testing
- The hoses in their carriage reach the testing outlets
Patented "end reverse"
- No legwork to manually reverse the hoses at the far end of the testing table
- No tow stopping to place the hoses around a Schlepprolle
- In one go, the hoses describe a U-turn and are ready for testing
- High-precision hose release at the testing outlets
Stainless steel, shockproof polyethylene and premium aluminum ensure high longevity. And or selected suppliers provide all components for many years to come:
- Continuous processing of fire hoses: Ø 110 mm (4½ in) max.
- Hose soaking tub: shockproof polyethylene (PE)
- High-pressure hose laundromat: for a variety of washings
- Hose testing table: stainless steel
- Pressure testing unit with water recovery
- Safety cover on the testing outlets
- Hose short-haul device with a patented U-turn
- High-precision hose release
- Hose coiler for one or two hoses at once
- Spray gun for cleaning the testing tub
- Emergency-stop rip cord along the testing table
- ... and much more!